ACDF Program Fees Euros
• 2 weeks Euro 200
• 1 month Euro 300
• 1 1/2 months Euro 400
• 2 months Euro 450
• 2 1/2 months Euro 475
• 3 months Euro 500
• 4 months Euro 600
• 5 months Euro 650
People above 50 years 20% discount and for students and
group 10% discount.
Please contract ACDF at firstname.lastname@example.org. for
information regarding fees for placements longer than 5
months a Tourist Visa to Nepal permits a maximum stay of 5
months in each calendar year.
The above costs include the
• Transportation to and from Kathmandu Airport.
• Transport to and from the Kathmandu to Pokhara
• Accommodation and main meals during training period and
• Language and cultural information classes.
• ACDF staff visits to placement.
• Contribution to ACDF projects e.g.
• Health post
• Back to School program child care center "sarangkot"
• Community learning center
• Public Library
• Scholarship for the poor dalit tribes children.
Your additional Financial
You will be responsible for your fight ticket to Nepal
and visa fees which are follows (check with your embassy for
the latest fee structure):
• $ 30 USD for the first two months.
• $ 30 USD per month thereafter for a maximum of 5 months
• Water purification tablets and / or good quality water
• First aid kit.
• Flashlight (torch)
• Books about your country
• Photos of your family / friends / home (essential !!)
• Souvenirs for you family and staff from your country.
• A few examples of your local currency
• Music CDs
• Basic Learner's English / Nepali / English dictionary -
for simple definitions (buy a Nepali dictionary on arrival
• Coloured pencils and pens, drawing books, stickers.
• Inflatable globe
• Books on teaching English / English Grammar for you